Our Bear area consists of nearly 100000 acres of the Northern Boreal Forest. We have very low hunting pressure and therefore offer some of the best hunting in the world. 30 percent of bears are color phase bears. These colors include Cinnamon, Chocolate and Blonde. At Willow Ridge Outfitters we encourage clients to have patience and harvest mature boars. We actively practice game management. How to judge black bears (male/female), size, etc. and shot placement will be discussed at the lodge upon arrival and prior to your hunt to help ensure success. Taxidermy is available or you can take your trophy home with you.
- All hunts are five day hunts.
- A deposit of $1000.00 is required at time of booking and is non-refundable. Hunt prices are in USD. Hunt must be paid for in full by April 1st. Please contact us for the full hunt price and dates available.
- You can book additional days (space permitting) at an additional cost.
- We offer opportunities for rifle, muzzleloader, crossbow and archery hunting.
When you arrive at camp we will have you signed any required forms. There will be time to sight in your guns/bows. We will have a scrumptious meal to celebrate your arrival and kick start an exciting week of hunting! Included in your hunt-
- Transportation to and from hotel. Arrive in Saskatoon Saturday, as we will be leaving for the lodge Sunday morning. Suggested hotels are Sandman and Heritage Inn. We recommend trying to book at one of these hotels as they are close to the airport and will allow for quicker pickup times.
- Hearty breakfast, field lunch, home cooked meal and dessert for supper.
- Bears hides will be trophy prepped by one of the guides.
- Hunters will be dropped at their stand midday and picked up at last light. All stands are carefully chosen by your guide based on bear activity, and weather conditions.
- We will close out your week with a Saturday morning breakfast and you will be taken back to Saskatoon and dropped off at your hotel.
Not Included in your hunt- Alcoholic beverages are not provided. All American hunters must ensure they have a valid passport to gain entry into Canada. Transportation to hotel from airport and vice versa is the responsibility of the hunter. Please see our UNIGLOBE travel link at the bottom of the page. We are registered with their agency and they will give you preferred travel prices. Just tell them you have booked with Willow Ridge Outfitters.
All hunts include emailed images for you to print at your leisure.