Our bird area is located in middle of the Central flyway. Assuring hunters are in their blinds before sun-up, means we will never miss a minute of the action. Buck was born and raised in the Melfort area, and has great rapport with our local farmers and land owners. He has managed to secure thousands of acres for our hunters. Our hunting land consists of numerous waterholes and crops that are sown with cereals and legumes. We have premiere Waterfowl hunting territory right off our doorstep!! Our Guides and spotters have been hunting waterfowl for years and are ready to make this hunt one of your best. Some of the species we hunt include Greater and Lesser Canada Geese, Snow Geese and Speckle bellies. In the afternoon, we will hunt ducks which include mainly Mallards, Pintails, Widgeons, Teals, Gadwalls, and Northern Shovelers. Our duck hunts will take place primarily over waterholes and also in the fields. Don’t forget your hunting buddy, dogs are welcome!
- Three or five day hunts are available.
- A deposit of $500.00/$1000 is required at time of booking and is non-refundable. Hunt prices are USD. The hunt must be paid for in full by September 1st. Please contact us for the full hunt price and dates available.
- All shot shell purchases can be arranged prior to the arrival of the hunt.
When you arrive at camp we will get you settled in your room, and sign any required forms. We will have a scrumptious meal to celebrate your arrival and kick start an exciting few days of hunting! Included in your hunt-
- Transportation to and from hotel. You will be picked up the day before your hunt just after lunch, and taken back to the lodge. Suggested hotels are Sandman or the Heritage Inn. We recommend trying to book at one of these hotels as they are close to the airport and will allow for quicker pickup times
- Early morning snack is provided, a hearty brunch upon return from morning hunt, home cooked meal and dessert for supper.
- Hunts will commence first thing in the morning. Afternoon duck hunting is also an option around specifically chosen water holes.
- We have also made arrangements for all Geese to be properly cleaned and prepared at an additional cost.
- We will take you back to Saskatoon commencing the hunt, drop off at your hotel.
Not Included in hunt- Processing- It is mandatory that all birds are processed if you are not planning on taking your full limit home. All American hunters must ensure they have a valid passport to gain entry into Canada. Transportation to hotel from airport and vice versa is the responsibility of the hunter. Please see our UNIGLOBE travel link on the bottom of the page. We are registered with their agency and they will give you preferred travel prices. Just tell them you have booked with Willow Ridge Outfitters. Alcoholic beverages are not provided.
All hunts include images emailed to you for printing.